We offer a number of shipping options for both domestic and international customers. You can select the shipping method that provides the right combination of price and speeds to meet your needs.
For deliveries within the UK your goods are forwarded by First Class Parcel Post or by other selected carriers.
For International Deliveries, goods are normally sent by Parcel Force. Typically, items are delivered within 3 days of posting to destinations within the EC. Deliveries to the USA and other international destinations take from 6-8 days. There is also an economy service by sea-mail which takes about one month from posting. Oversized packages are sent by specialist shippers and carriage costs are determined by volume rather than weight.
The delivery times shown are supplied by Parcel force. Shipping times listed reflect the time it takes for a package to travel from our gallery to your door. Due to the nature of some of the items available from the gallery, some being available in limited edition or made to order, it is not possible to guarantee delivery times on any item. For express delivery, where delivery is expected to take in excess of 28 days you will be advised by e-mail and given the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. The Strathearn gallery can take no responsibility for delays caused during shipping once the goods have left our gallery.
All goods supplied to European Union Countries do not need a customs declaration. VAT at the UK rate is included, where appropriate in your total invoice. All international packages are accurately described, with costs, on the customs declaration document. Additional charges for customs clearance and import duties must be borne by you as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Since customs policies vary from country to country you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
Goods Return Policy
- You may return any item in its original condition and packaging within three days of having recieved your order for a full refund.
- All goods returned are at the sender's expense. A refund of shipping costs will only be considered if the return is as a result of our error.
- Notification of faulty goods should be made within three days of the goods being received. All goods supplied by us, where appropriate, are subject to manufacturing tolerances and are warranted as being suitable for the purpose for which they are designed, under fair conditions. Our liability under this warranty will be limited to replacement, free repair or issue of credit against works of art acknowledged by us to be faulty, providing such faults have not been caused by your misuse, negligent handling or improper care of goods.
- Inspect any received package thoroughly before accepting/signing for it. If the package appears to have suffered shipping damage, keep the original shipping carton, promptly contact the shipping company for a damage inspection report and request that the shipping company return the merchandise. Under these circumstances, do not return the merchandise yourself.
- If you need to return any goods, please remember to wrap the package securely as it may not be possible to offer a refund or replacement for any goods which are damaged during return transit. We cannot provide a refund or replace any personalized goods or any items made specifically to order.
- All disputes will be settled under Scottish Law.
- The gallery carries insurance cover up to 10,000 for each package sent by post or carrier. However, an excess of 500 will be for the purchaser's account unless it can be proved that the gallery is at fault.